[vlc-devel] qt related interface translation somehow ?

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Sun Aug 24 20:41:35 CEST 2008

At present there are (still) a few fixed (in english) strings in the
file handling window, the one that opens when clicking the Open file...
menu.

At one point, on 25 July, Christophe Mutricy said this:
===
Those are strings from within the QT4 library itself. The code to pick
the translations from qt is there. we just need to fix the .zip for
windows to include those files.
===
Ok, any idea on how to translate something there ? (I have none, because
I am not usual with it)

Cristi