[vlc-devel] commit: Add a NEWS message for Windows Skin. (Jean-Baptiste Kempf )
git version control
git at videolan.org
Mon Aug 25 22:29:48 CEST 2008
vlc | branch: 0.9-bugfix | Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> | Mon Aug 25 13:04:34 2008 -0700| [29c9f2879e9d48c483907a25a7f0d86b2561456c] | committer: Christophe Mutricy
Add a NEWS message for Windows Skin.
(cherry picked from commit c65ef435767930dc8b8f013cc59a452c8798de45)
Signed-off-by: Christophe Mutricy <xtophe at videolan.org>
NEWS | 6 ++++--
1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index 3173d3e..9504713 100644
@@ -23,8 +23,9 @@ Important notes:
- On Mac OS X, you can find it in VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/http/.hosts
and respectively in VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/http/old/.hosts
* This version of VLC contains a new interface for Windows and Linux.
- This interface has a fullscreen controller. This interface lacks the
- "Streaming Wizard" that used to be present in VLC 0.8.6.
+ This interface has a fullscreen controller and simplified preferences.
+ This interface lacks the "Streaming Wizard" that used to be present in VLC
* The behavior of --sout-keep was changed. It's now activated by default.
* The marq, mosaic and logo commands in the rc interface changed. They
now require a target name as their first argument. Example:
@@ -60,6 +61,7 @@ Important notes:
* Glide video output module has been removed.
* Due to lack of maintainer, the Skins interface might not work properly.
+ It does not work on windows for this version. Help is needed!
More information about the vlc-devel