[vlc-devel] Tag 0.9.1 : Christophe Mutricy : VLC Release 0.9.1

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Tue Aug 26 08:48:43 CEST 2008

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:03:24 -0700, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:

> http://people.videolan.org/~jb/Builds/0.9.1-test/
> THOSE ARE TEST binaries.

The .exe version (installer) does not work at all, neither this 0.9.1,
nor the 1.0.0 from nightlies.videolan.org. When trying to launch it
after successful installing, the application gives "VLC media player
has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry etc.".

I reinstalled the trunk-20080824-0930 version and so the program went
back to life again.
I reinstalled the 0.9.1 version and so the program returns to death
again.

WinXP SP3 here.
Installed with "delete preferences and cache" option active. Nothing is
left in the VLC directory after each uninstall.

?

Cristi