[vlc-devel] VLC error while receiving streamed h264 data

arnabsamanta arnabsamanta at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Dec 2 13:24:11 CET 2008

 Hi All,
	I am streaming h264 1280x720 using customized rtsp server installed in
DM355 over rtp network and trying to receive 	through VLC 9.6.

	I am unable to receive the data . Only first frame is received and then the
video stops.

	The message in VLC is

	" avcodec error: more than 5 seconds of late video -> dropping frame
(computer too slow ?"

	Can somebody please help me understand the possible cause of this problem ?

	Can somebody please provide me the information on how VLC handles timestamp
?

 Regards,
	~Arnab

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.