[vlc-devel] Request for VLC's Arabic localization file

Ikbal Majeri mimajeri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:33:36 CET 2008

Hi Christophe,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes you nay be right, it's just that I got used to prompter response when I
tried to work on othe open source projects so I thought the person was not
available at the time or probably my email went thorugh the spam folder
(very common with hotmail).
Welcome Osamak, let's see how we can make VLC Arabic works better :)
Best Regards,
Ikbal