[vlc-devel] [IMPORTANT] VideoLAN Dev Days 08 (again)

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Dec 10 14:28:25 CET 2008

Dear Developers, Dear Community,

The VideoLAN community is a fast-evolving and ever-changing community,
and development happens really fast.
While this is fun, it is always difficult to meet and discuss with
each other in Real Life.

Therefore, we are happy to invite you to:

         The VideoLAN Dev Days '08

 Location: Paris, France
 Date: 20-21 December

Everyone interested, having a commit access on a VideoLAN project or not, is
welcome. But remember, this event is focused on development discussions and on
VideoLAN management and is not suited for non-technical users.

If you want to register, please contact Rémi Duraffort (ivoire)
or Jean-Baptiste Kempf (j-b) as SOON AS POSSIBLE since places are VERY LIMITED.
We cannot emphasize enough on that point.

Program and exact address will follow for registered people.

For The VideoLAN Team,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/