[vlc-devel] New Language

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Sat Dec 13 19:07:30 CET 2008

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 10, 08 at 13:40 +0000, James Fletcher wrote:
> I've been looking for the Cornish (Kernewek) language in your localisations.
> It doesn't seem to be there but I'm very interested in translating VLC into Cornish if you could make it available.

You can find the file there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/kw.po
You can use poEdit or KBabel or a simple text editor to translate. Make
sure that you use UTF-8 as encoding

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-list vlc-devel at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

There is a mailing list dedicated to translators. you can subscribe at
http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators

Thanks

--
Xtophe