[vlc-devel] browser plugin problem with 0.9.4

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Tue Dec 16 14:32:50 CET 2008

Hi,

Windows web plugins of VLC 0.9.4 had at least the 2062 bug. I don't
think it is your bug (this one prevent reading http://* files and more
from web plugins) but a visible bug.
http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/2062

I have been said 0.9.8a web plugins were more stable and functional.

Regards,
Anthony