[vlc-devel] Meeting on Sunday 3rd Feb 20h GMT at #videolan-meeting

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Sat Feb 2 09:53:51 CET 2008

Le Saturday 02 February 2008 08:29:37 Andrew Zaikin, vous avez écrit :
> People
> Please, make it clear for us what are the impediments, that prevents from
> releasing test version of 0.9.0 If it is wm9-freeze-asf is really that big
> deal, tell us so. I'm sure a lot of people what to see next version of VLC
> released.

VLC still crashes quite often here. ASF is totally hosed. The new security
breaks the command line completely. RTSP still works as DoS relay. gcrypt
usage is broken in the update check and linking it is now broken in the TLS
plugin. Qt4 does not link properly on Unix. Use of colons inside file paths
(yes it DOES happen on Unix) is still hosed.

And there seems quite a lot of problems with h264 that I don't know about.

http://www.remlab.net/