[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r24818 (pdherbemont)

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Mon Feb 4 11:47:09 CET 2008

Hi,

Here is a nice read on CMake, which even feature a small tutorial:
http://lwn.net/Articles/188693/

I can build and install a vlc binary (not .app yet) on Mac OS X. it
should work on other platform too, but most plugin aren't enabled and
it lacks most platform checks.

However you may notice how fast the steps that replace ./bootstrap and
configure is fast (that is `cmake . && make`), and how well it is
resolving changes.

If there is any question or design questions I'll be happy to help you
out,

Pierre.