[vlc-devel] VLC Freeze and CPU utilization fixed and could use your advice...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 17:19:33 CET 2008

The Team is probably trying to figure out the meaning
behind this section of code but I am curious why it is
looking at an attribute that is normally set to a
value based on if the socket discriptor is a send,
recieve or extended.

I can look at this more tonight when I get home but
hoping someone who knows the code or can understand it
better than a newbie like myself (I am a java guy) so
I can get a fix to my users.

Many Thanks,
-Tony