[vlc-devel] [Fwd: Problem with net_Read while reading

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 21:25:39 CET 2008

Remi is correct. I am looking at the same code right
now for windows for the issue I have found and the
calls are based on which OS and the error codes you
have to look at cloesly since they are vendor
specific.

Hopefully today from the network code expert I will
get an answer to my question with a solution :-)

If not tonight I will work harder on understanding
what was attemped and put a temp fix into the code
regarding what I think is error checking but maybe not
implemented quite right (maybe).

Regards,
-Tony

--- Rémi Denis-Courmont <rdenis at simphalempin.com>