[vlc-devel] changes to the Mac .nib files

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Mon Feb 18 02:20:02 CET 2008

Hello,

I’m new to the list and want to thank you for you work on VLC.

I made some changes on the Mac interface. I do not now how I should
post it.

I edited the .nib in Interface Builder and added some PNGs. It is
mainly about a resizing bug of the green area of the controller and in
the movie window.

I cut the display.png in three parts and placed two extra views.

I also resized the "Video View" to reach the edges because I like it
more and it looks more MacOS-like ;) (like Quicktime Player)

www.reets.de/anderes/display.png.zip
www.reets.de/anderes/MainMenu.nib.zip

If anyone could review this?

many thanks,