[vlc-devel] changes to the Mac .nib files

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:05:59 CET 2008

On 18.02.2008, at 11:10, Rafaël Carré wrote:

>> [...]
>> If anyone could review this?
>
> Standalone files are a pain to review, the best is to provide a
> patch of
> your diff.
>
> If you are using svn, this is as simple as $ svn diff >
> ~/Desktop/vlc_maxosx.diff

Regrettably, this isn't possible with nib-files, as keyedobjects.nib
is a binary part of this packaged file, which can't be diffed by svn.
That's why, I'll review the existing patches some time later this
week. Let's say tomorrow evening or Thursday morning.

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

Best regards,
Felix