[vlc-devel] 0.8.6e ???

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:55:06 CET 2008

On 14.02.2008, at 18:49, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> If nothing happens quickly, I'm going to make a source only 0.8.6e
> release and
> voilà. Nevermind those poor folks who get their binaries directly from
> videolan.org.

Just FYI: I'm currently residing away from my PowerPC-box for work
reasons. I'm going to visit it (and my place in fact) on the 25th and
26th of Feb and quite likely on the 10th and 11th of March. Besides
these dates, I won't be able to do any PPC-builds for Mac OS X. Note
that it is currently impossible to cross-compile complete versions of
VLC on Intel-based Macs and that the 0.8.6-branch still requires Mac
OS X 10.4.x for compilation.
Thus, if tarballs are available until Tuesday noon, I will surely do
the builds, otherwise, regrettably, I won't be able to do so.

Best,
Felix