[vlc-devel] Zaurus vlc volunteer...

Tokyo Cal Bear SC tokyocalbear at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:28:17 CET 2008

Hello all,

This is my first post. I just joined the mailing list. I noticed your
call for a Zaurus vlc package maintainer for a number of months, and
have been hoping to see someone step up, but alas...
I have the SL-C3200 and an older Sl-C750, and am willing to experiment
with various developmental packages. The web site says someone on the
list can help with the compiling for the ARM architecture. Please give
me all the help you can and I will do the same.
I have installed the various ipk packages needed to install the
application, but have yet to actually play any file on the Zaurus with vlc.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can tell me how I can help
with being a package maintainer for the Zaurus vlc packages.

Cheers!
TCB