[vlc-devel] [Patch] Windows WaveOut

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 20:35:14 CET 2008

Hi Andre,

I am really interested in this. Let me know when it
goes into the build. I am interested in if this
addresses a question I have about using up to much
bandwidth when filling a buffer when downloading a
video. I might be able to adjust the agressiveness in
the filling of a buffer in the network code for VLC by
lowering the caching. I prefer your solution of only
taking what is needed when it is needed if I read your
emails correctly.

I seem to remember the code in the network folder when
a problem with working with waitpipe() in objects.c
was being discussed.

Regards,
-Tony