[vlc-devel] Google Summer of Code 2008

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:53:54 CET 2008

On 26.02.2008, at 16:49, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Short mail from me:
>
>  - Do we apply to be an organization ? Yes/No ?
Yes, definitely.

>  - Ideas ?
- QTKit-based access module for OS X (allowing input from USB /
FireWire cameras, audio devices, camcorders, tape recorders [, ...
your favourite here] )
- a QuickLook-plugin for OS X Leopard (too little exercise now we got
the framework, should be combined with some other task)
- Fullscreen controls for QT4

There is probably more. I'll need to think a bit longer about it.

Depending on the letters I'll receive by the end of March, I could
also volunteer to mentor again. This time, with way more time than
last year...

Best regards,
Felix