[vlc-devel] [Patch] Initialize the drop down lists - insidesettings on creation, instead of let the user push buttons...

Andre Weber WeberAndre at gmx.de
Thu Feb 28 21:10:05 CET 2008

Hello,

ok just a quick look at wxwidgets...  but do only apply this patch if my first patch was applied,
this patch will need the modified "module_config_t" structure to work.

but be aware I changed that blind -- without compile -- my currrent build isn't configured for
wxWidgets -- and I'am too lazy for changing now.

I'am also not sure if its required to check the result of "config_FindConfig"  if it is non NULL
- because its must be there - or from what should come the wish to have a configuration
option for it? --- not sure --- check this ---

André
--
atmo