[vlc-devel] Compilation problem on Ubuntu Gutsy

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Thu Jan 3 19:56:12 CET 2008

> I'm using the following configure:
> ./configure --enable-static --enable-python-bindings --disable-shared
> On IRC somebody told me to ask here because probably that function
> changed.
Given the moving (but seemingly stabilizing) state of the libvlc API and
my lack of time, I did not update the python bindings. However, this
concerns only the API additions, and not the change of existing
functions, which where expected to be stable, last time I heard...
Well, it is now fixed in the svn. Thanks for noticing.

Olivier