[vlc-devel] libvlc_input_get_length crashes

Amaresh Ram Amaresh.Ram at lntinfotech.com
Tue Jan 15 05:02:49 CET 2008

I am using vlc 0.8.6a.

-Amaresh

             Rafaël Carré
             <funman at videolan.
             org>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  vlc-devel at videolan.org
             vlc-devel-bounces                                          cc
             @videolan.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [vlc-devel]
             01/14/2008 06:45          libvlc_input_get_length crashes
             PM

             Please respond to
             Mailing list for
             VLC media player
                developers
             <vlc-devel at videol
                  an.org>

Le Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:06:32 +0530,
Amaresh Ram <Amaresh.Ram at lntinfotech.com> a écrit :

> 4. get the input that is currently being played (using
> libvlc_playlist_get_input)
>       p_input = libvlc_playlist_get_input( p_vlc, NULL);
> 5. get input length (using libvlc_input_get_length)
>       in_lenght = libvlc_input_get_length(p_input, NULL);

Those functions don't exist in my build.

Are you using vlc 0.9.0 ?

--
Rafaël Carré