[vlc-devel] libdvdcss development list

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 00:47:39 CET 2008

Hi, I subscribed to the libdvdcss development mailing
list because of a patch I wanted to introduce to the
gentoo portage system that has to do with this
program.  I haven't gotten a response from anyone
there, and there doesn't seem to have been any traffic
on that mailing list since I joined, so I'm assuming
no one can hear me there.

So I'm repeating my message here.  I re-wrote the
patch for libdvdcss that was provided by the xine
sources.  Their patch adds network support for
libdvdcss version 1.2.6.  Mine is supposed to add
support for 1.2.9.  The patch patches cleanly and
appears to work, but I'd like it very much if someone
can have a look at it, for compatibility, old code
from 1.2.6, etc.

The patch is applied in the libdvdcss-1.2.9 directory
with a "patch -p1 < libdvdcss-1.2.9-network.patch"

Thank you, and sorry, but I'm not sure where else I
can mail this query to.

Sam

Be a better friend, newshound, and