[vlc-devel] Win32 builds

Andre Weber WeberAndre at gmx.de
Wed Jan 23 21:26:35 CET 2008

Hello,

just reading your mail -- I think we should keep the default distribution of videolan small
- only containing the required modules - but the build process should build all module,
which could be compiled at this time - and offer them as "Addon packs" / "Additional
downloads" - like my Ambilight -  Would be a nice feature in the gui -- showing the user
a list of available addons for his Videolan Version and OS - "Download and Install"
with one click... inside the gui... (just an idea - before jb kills me)

André

Atmo