[vlc-devel] Audio problem incase of two vlc instance

Amaresh Ram Amaresh.Ram at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jan 28 10:09:22 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying to create two VLC instance in a single application to play two
stream simultaneously. I also want that one of the VLC instance should not
play audio data. I followed following steps:

1. created first vlc instance
2. created second vlc instance with --no-audio option
3. added stream 1 to first vlc
4. added stream 2 to second vlc

But I am not able to hear any audio. If I start the second vlc instance
without --no-audio option then audio for stream 1 is audible.

I just want to know whether individual vlc instance can be configured with
different audio/video setting?

regards/Amaresh