[vlc-devel] libvlc

Noor-E-Saba Hakim saba at jogajog.com
Tue Jan 29 04:42:45 CET 2008

Dear all,

I'm using pre-built libvlc.dll in my Windows C program in Visual Studio. I
can play video file from the api/functions listed in include/vlc/libvlc.h
file. But I need little more: I need a callback function so that I can
access captured video and audio buffer from cameras while playing so that
I can send the video and audio data to another function for analysis in
realtime. Is there a function that I can access from libvlc.dll that will
serve my purpose? Or is there a pre-built libvlc.lib for windows that I
can link to my program and access libvlc's all functions?

I'd appreciate your help.

Regards.

Saba