[vlc-devel] RTMP patch

Miguel Angel Cabrera macabrera at solaiemes.com
Wed Jan 30 23:05:11 CET 2008

Thanks for the feedback if you fix any bug i would like to see the
solution.

I have tried to connect to that rtmp url with rtmp patch and all goes ok, but doesn't receive nothing.

Also tried to connect directly with a flash application but get this error:
(842023) catchVideos: [type Function]
(842169) NetConnection.onStatus:
  application = org.red5.server.service.ServiceNotFoundException
  description = Service not found: demoService
  code = NetConnection.Call.Failed
  level = error

Through the web page requires a password, when they give me one i will continue to research with that url.

Another thing that i am researching is in receiving a flv live streaming, have seen ffmpeg source code and seems they don't support flv without headers with metainformation.

Thanks for your interest in this.