[vlc-devel] Job offer

adlen ksentini aksentin at irisa.fr
Fri Jul 4 11:26:43 CEST 2008

First of all, I want to apologize if this is not the right place to post
this, but it looked for us
an appropriate way to start with. I represent INRIA, a public French
research institution
(the largest in Europe in its category, public and in computer science).
We are in search of a
talented software engineer with strong skills on VLC. The position is
opened for one or two years,
depending on availability (from our point of view, two years is better).

The specific topic is in video transmission (including real-time), in
the context of large
French and European R&D projects. A formal description will be posted
very soon, but this
mail is for a preliminary contact. Our implementations (servers and
clients) are based on VLC,
so we need somebody familiar with VLC code, and aiming to work within a
research environment.

Interested people can contact me at aksentin at irisa.fr.

Thank you