[vlc-devel] commit: macosx: Define playlist_IsStopped(), and make sure it returns the very next state. Fix #1674. ( Hitting the button stop on Mac OS X interface doesn't close the vout window .) (Pierre d'Herbemont )

remi rdenis at simphalempin.com
Mon Jul 7 11:02:31 CEST 2008

On Mon,  7 Jul 2008 00:04:13 +0200 (CEST), git at videolan.org (git version
control) wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at videolan.org> |
Mon
> Jul  7 00:06:21 2008 +0200| [ab915f9988bd01e3b9d5ec25a19f9006d2040f8d]
>
> macosx: Define playlist_IsStopped(), and make sure it returns the very
> next state. Fix #1674. (Hitting the button stop on Mac OS X interface
> doesn't close the vout window.)

I might be missing something, but I would think that determining the
playlist state is impossible when the playlist is not locked (including
after unlocking it). This piece of code looks like it will break if there
is anything except the OSX interface that ever tries to change the playlist
state (including the input itself, or any other interface such as HTTP).