[vlc-devel] Request for removal of commit rights

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Wed Jul 9 21:02:18 CEST 2008

	Hello,

With displeasure and total lack of political correctness, I have to request
that Jean Paul commit right be revoked. I am deeply sorry to say that I have
very serious concern about the overall quality of his (unchecked)
contribution to the code base over the last 18 months. This is all the more
apparent to me now that we are intinsively hunting regressions. Frankly, I
would rather have avoided this, as reviewing patches is not my favorite
activity. But from the recent clash with my post-commit reviews, it seems
there is no alternative but to enforce pre-commit review.

Regards,

http://www.remlab.net/