[vlc-devel] Job offering

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Tue Jul 22 20:45:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

You will find bellow a job offer from my company.

regards,
Anthony Loiseau

                         VLC SOFTWARE ENGINEER

ACTECH is a young company involved in VLC and open source developments.

We have been partner in VLC project for three years.

We are in search of a few talented software engineers that specialize in
VLC related software. The basic skill sets we are looking for are C/ C++
and Linux along with a good understanding of media (mostly video and
some audio).

Libtool, QT, version control system (SVN, CVS, Git, etc.) knowledge will
be appreciated.

If you are a person who appreciates Open source development, autonomous
and dynamic.

Location: Angers, France.

ASAP

Please, send me your resume at: jcoris AT actech-innovation DOT com