[vlc-devel] yet another translation issue in VLC 0.9.0

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Jul 25 01:47:22 CEST 2008

In the Playlist (main) menu there is a position Additional sources
which opens a list for possible selection from a few items.

One of the entry there is Configure podcasts... I am not able to find
this entry in my .po file.
Another entry is French TV. Trying to translate this one, the string
remains locked to the English version (not sure if I should translate
this one, but anyway).
The same for the next entry, Freebox TV listing (French ISP free.fr
services).

Cristi