[vlc-devel] question about adding underlined accelerators to some menus in the (near) future

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Mon Jul 28 23:56:04 CEST 2008

>From the main menus, Media, Tools, Audio, Video and Playback are
populated with undelined accelerators (or shortcuts), whereas Playlist,
Tools and Help do not (I have not studied the situation in other
expanded controls/windows).
Merely for curiosity, are there plans to add those accelerators in the
following period ? Let's say I like to know what to expect about the
required changes for translation regarding the main interface and some
detached controls.

Cristi