[vlc-devel] question, translation related

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Wed Jul 30 21:41:13 CEST 2008

When clicking the Help -> Check for updates... a new window comes up
that includes:

- the string "The release you dreamt of ! Includes free video samples
of the man walking on the moon, brings compatibility with Nintendo
GameBoy."; is this some online string/joke ?

- a "Yes" button that I am not able to find for translation (I have one
Yes somewhere, but it is not this one); other than that it appears it
misses the underlined accelerator (the Cancel button has it)

Cristi