[vlc-devel] Translations for VLC 0.9.0

Yuksel YILDIRIM xleopar at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 19:13:13 CEST 2008

hello chris,

here is the turkish po file for 0.9.0-test2 (by 31.07.2008)

http://www.dosya.cc/vlc_tr0.9.0-test2win32.rar.html

i,m trying to finish localisation of the rest lines and also to compare to the latest /test3/ po file..

and.. some issues:
1. when firing vlc, it raises an error about library entry point..
(winxp pro sp3 en)
2. 'Open Folder' ?? 'show more options', ..
3. a suggestion: 'repeat one' and 'repeat all' buttons may be separate buttons (no toggleing) and icons may be like previous ones..

regards