[vlc-devel] [LINUXTAG] Scanning of HEAD version of vlc

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Sun Jun 1 22:38:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

We met at Berlin this week, and you kindly offered me to scan VLC with
Coverity tools.

You checked the last stable release (0.8.6f) and that revealed quite
a few bugs.

However we are mostly busy with the unstable branch, and if we could
notice some bugs were present in both branches, we assume that a lot of
them are specific to this unstable version.

That would help a lot if you find time to scan this unstable branch.

You can get it with "git clone git://git.videolan.org/vlc.git"

Thanks a lot for the scan, that's quite helpful ;)

--
Rafaël Carré