[vlc-devel] 2 weeks to 0.9.0 features freeze

Matthias Bauer smile4you at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 2 21:06:49 CEST 2008

Hello core VLC developpers

If I repost my patch with the "RemoteOSD" plugin again (VNC-Client as
Video-Filter as client to VDR ffnetdev streaming server), do I have any
chance that it will be one of the features of VLC 0.9.0?

The patch was reviewed by Funman and Jean-Paul-Saman and I implemented
most of their change requests, but didn't get any answer to my later
posts. That disencouraged me to work on. I you say yes, I would be
pleased to continue working on this plugin.

Regards, Matthias