[vlc-devel] 2 weeks to 0.9.0 features freeze

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Mon Jun 2 22:24:59 CEST 2008

Le Mon, 02 Jun 2008 21:06:49 +0200,
Matthias Bauer <smile4you at gmx.ch> a écrit :

> Hello core VLC developpers
>
> If I repost my patch with the "RemoteOSD" plugin again (VNC-Client as
> Video-Filter as client to VDR ffnetdev streaming server), do I have
> any chance that it will be one of the features of VLC 0.9.0?

Of course

> The patch was reviewed by Funman and Jean-Paul-Saman and I
> implemented most of their change requests, but didn't get any answer
> to my later posts. That disencouraged me to work on. I you say yes, I
> would be pleased to continue working on this plugin.

Sorry both of us were a bit busy, last mail you sent was directed to
jpsaman, and I thought he would review it, but he seemed more busy than
me.

I'll have a look at it right now and eventually help you if you didn't
succeed into using libgcrypt instead of included algorithms

--
Rafaël Carré