[vlc-devel] Problem removing marq filter, filter leaks on exit

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:03:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I add a marq filter by setting "sub-filter" to marq at marq1. This works
fine and I can access the filter set its options etc. When I am
finished I remove the filter string from "sub-filter". This works fine
too, I can see the debug traces stating that it is removing the filter
marq. But when I close my application I get an error message that this
object is leaking:

ERROR: leaking object (id:358, type:filter, name:marq1)
 o 00000358 filter "marq1", refcount 1
 o 00000000 root

The other filters I use (adjust, magnify) do not exhibit this problem.
Could it be related to the new @ notation? Is there something special
to do because of this new notation?

Thanks,

Jacques Boileau