[vlc-devel] Bye

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Tue Jun 10 19:35:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm leaving the VideoLAN project.

For various reasons, I do not work on VLC for fun (anymore), and of
course I will stop doing something I don't like for free.

I deleted any admin credentials I could have for being member of your
project.

You may know that I'm working for $, as a day job, on VLC for M2X
company, so in the upcoming months I will continue to run VLC, make
patches and so on, but only from 9AM to 18PM in the work days.

So it may be wise to let me keep my ability to push to the git
repository, but I'll let that up to you guys: sending patches to
vlc-devel@ will be fine for me too.

Some of the files I have written/modified have the funman at videolan.org
email, so it may be wise to let me keep this redirection.
If you don't want, I'll just ask to replace this address to my real
address.

Last but not least: I was lended a macbook to develop VLC. Since I stop
this activity I will of course give it back to you.

Since shipping is expensive, I will give it to dionoea who will bring
it in Paris before the end of the month, if you want to pay the
shipping it can come back sooner.

P.S. I'm somehow bound to be a mentor this summer for Mr_mirsal (Mirsal)
and phytos (Antoine) projects, I will discuss about this issue with
them in private, and come back to you to tell you if I continue
mentoring or not.

Thanks for the fun, and good luck.

--
Rafaël Carré