[vlc-devel] commit: Qt4: wait until the video output is ready ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Remi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Sat Jun 21 21:37:17 CEST 2008

If BlockedConnection had fixed the problem, I think it would have been worth requiring Qt4.3. As it did obviously NOT fix the problem, feel free to revert that change (I have no git atm), and get your SSH key installed by the way - I do not recall any commit from you since the switch away from SVN...

Remi Denis

-- message original --