[vlc-devel] [HELP] Tracking down an audio transcoding segfault with the mpgatofixed32 filter

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Sun Jun 22 17:29:09 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008, Antoine Cellerier wrote:
> Thanks for the patch. I'll apply it right away.

Heh, I spoke too fast. People changing the es_format_t struct should be
responsible for making sure that it stays consistent. Hence that
audio_BitsPerSample functiontion should be moved to libvlccore and it
should be called by audio filters when they change the output codec.
I'll adapt the patch to work that way.

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea