[vlc-devel] One week to 0.9.0-test1

Lukas Durfina lukas.durfina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:25:39 CEST 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:41:50 +0200, Remi Denis-Courmont
<rdenis at simphalempin.com> wrote:

>> - Qt4 fullscreen controller works in EV, but doesn't else and there are
>>   still stability issues (Lukas, can you look at it please?)

We talked about 2 issues:
   - sometimes fs controller is still shown after leaving fullscreen
      => I have idea for it, I will send patch
   - sometimes time(/position) slider is not updated
      => I tested it a lot of times, but I have never seen that,
         any special test case?

Has someone else any other bug report for fs controller?

> Basically, it crashes all the time, which means it's unusable as far as I
> am concerned. If it's not fixed, there is no option but to leave it out.
> Same thing for the embedded video.

I know it isnt ideal, but I dont think, that "it crashes all the time".

I made complete change of problem part, I am attaching diff, can you
review it, please?

Thanks,
   Lukas