[vlc-devel] One week to 0.9.0-test1

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Wed Jun 25 21:11:51 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> The other issues that I know of: transcoding bitrate, update checker, qt4
> embedded video, qt4 fullscreen controller... Frankly, I don't care what
> people have to say about them (how critical they are). I only care about
> actual patches. No patches by 0.9.0-test1, then no feature. Life is life, and
> bugs won't get fixed by magic. And VLC _can_ be used without any single of
> these broken features.

Transcoding bitrate is really weird. I had a look and the requested
bitrate is passed to ffmpeg correctly. So I really don't know what the
issue could be. Bisecting would be a way to know when it started to fail
... but I don't have enough spare time to give that a try. Someone
volunteer?

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea