[vlc-devel] Questions about JVLC

Audrey **** ereas_dre at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:00:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I downloaded JVLC today and I have some questions. Could you answer them please ?

   1. Is JVLC working on MacOS ?

   2. If I create a Java application which use JVLC (create a .jar) and give it to somebody else. This person needs to have VLC installed on his Mac or on his computer to run my application ?

   3. Do you know where I can find good examples to use JVLC ?

Thanks !

Best regards,
Audrey

ps : sorry for my english, I'm french...

Faites vous de nouveaux amis grâce à l'annuaire des profils Messenger !
http://home.services.spaces.live.com/search/?page=searchresults&ss=true&FormId=AdvPeopleSearch&form=SPXFRM&tp=3&sc=2&pg=0&Search.DisplayName=Nom+public&search.gender=&search.age=&Search.FirstName=Pr%C3%A9nom&Search.LastName=Nom&search.location=Lieu&search.occupation=Profession&search.interests=amis&submit=Rechercher