[vlc-devel] commit: Check some invalid uses of pl_Yield() ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Sat Jun 28 10:24:25 CEST 2008

Le samedi 28 juin 2008 00:58:16 Ilkka Ollakka, vous avez écrit :
> But why is video-output destroyed after playlist?

Video outputs are created/used/held by the playlist/input anyway. Hence video
outputs cannot be removed safely before both VLM and the playlist are gone.
If we never reuse the video outputs, we say welcome back to the inter-video
flickering. That's how we currently deal with the audio output at the moment.

http://www.remlab.net/