[vlc-devel] [patch] fix a crash in mozilla-plugin slider bar

Anthony Loiseau anthony.loiseau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:51:49 CET 2008

(resending using git-format-patch)
On the current trunk, trying to jump with the "time-slider" into the
movie while no movie is loaded crash the browser.

The small attached patch allow "jump into the movie" only when media
instance is not NULL (which seems to be the same as "when a movie is
loaded")

To test it, you can use every page on witch the moz-plugin is embedded.
Bellow is a link to a page you can use to test it.
http://athebird.free.fr/utest_vlc_js/unit_test_vlc-mozzplugin.html
(For this bug, you don't need to use any button of the above page, just
click on the slider)

NB : the involved slider is only available on X11-enabled platform, so
this bug does not involve all platforms.

regards,
_thannoy

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 20:42 +0100, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

[...]