[vlc-devel] commit: Saveing Window Positions useing the QT defined methods as far as possible. ( André Weber )

Andre Weber WeberAndre at gmx.de
Sun Mar 9 21:19:33 CET 2008

>>Uncommenting the dock is one of those.
its still inside #if  0  -- the comment was just double disabling the code -- so it still disabled
if you mean the constructor of  "Maininterface"?

>>Using the Playlist Dialog that should probably not being used in non-DP
>>mode is another...
I agree - but currently it is the way like it is done - so that we may have two instances
of the PlayListWidget - at the same time - storing there positions / arrangement to
the same location.
And also storing its size - which isn't quite necessary if this widget is used inside the dialog
- where the size in set / defined by the dialog. (may only give trouble)

Better would be having only one instance of PlayListWidget ... and move this component
to the dialog - if the user undocks it.  But I'am don't know how to do this with QT
without getting trouble on cleanup - and who will be responsible for cleanup in such
a case?

André Weber