[vlc-devel] (java) bindings license

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 23:00:47 CET 2008

Hi Filippo,

Thanks for the email but since I use open source (they
are all libraries no GUI) from other projects I have
been trying to make sure I stay within the spirit of
the GPLv2 wherever possible. Since I am providing
MyUniPortal service for free with no advertisements
for now and accepting donations I am comfortable for
now with the GPLv2 approach. If that changes then
great I will adjust if I can.

Sorry this may not be the answer you hoped for but I
am locked into this by other considerations.

Again many thanks to the JVLC and VLC teams for
continual improvment of the libraries.

Regards,
Tony Anecito
Founder,