[vlc-devel] adding listen alias for dst in std-sout?

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Sat Mar 15 12:44:31 CET 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 11:00 +0200, Ilkka Ollakka wrote:
> On pe 14. maaliskuuta 2008 22:39:24, Rafaël Carré wrote:
> >
> > If you don't show us the patch how can we tell ? ;)
>
> it's in
> ~/tmp/0001-Add-bind-and-path-aliases-for-standard-streamoutput.patch ,I
> can't see how you didn't look there ;)

Then excuse me, I should have looked before :/

>  (attached now)

Looks ok.

The variables system is a bit over engineered, but if you use
add_string() you can be sure that psz_string = strdup(""); or something
better.

I think you should add a comment saying that "dst" overrides "bind" and
"path", because the code is too much filled with variable code.

--
Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>