[vlc-devel] LibVLC fatal error

Vladimir Kokovic vladimir.kokovic at a-asoft.com
Sat Mar 15 20:54:07 CET 2008

Rafaël Carré wrote:

> This looks like a bug in libvlc, the line 794 try to lock a mutex, which
> should have been initialized at the very beginning of input creation.

> Could you run valgrind to see if there is some memory corruption ?

I've tried, but is not possible to find anything:

valgrind -v --log-file=valgrind.log --leak-check=yes --trace-children=yes --smc-check=all --error-limit=no java -server -Xms128m -Xmx384m -jar Asoft.jar

After 1000000 errors memcheck doe's nothing (loop)

Best regards

Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior, Belgrade, Serbia